Dui Hua was active in uncovering and releasing information about the Yahoo! Internet cases of Chinese journalist Shi Tao and online dissident Wang Xiaoning. Information about these cases and our findings can be found in the following testimony, press statements, and media articles.
- China and the Internet: A Virtual Road to Prison, Remarks before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus Briefing, November 7, 2007
- More Evidence Emerges on Yahoo!’s Role in Chinese Internet Cases, July 30, 2007
- Police Document Sheds Additional Light on Shi Tao Case, July 25, 2007
In the Media
- Yahoo Accused of Misleading Congress about Chinese Journalist, CNN.com, October 16, 2007
- Yahoo Testimony about Imprisoned Reporter Contradicted, InformationWeek, July 30, 2007
- Yahoo Flap in China May be Harbinger, The New York Sun, September 16, 2005